Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Block for Hive 3

I followed this TUTORIAL from Amy at Badskirt. I was going to run through the tutorial with you but honestly Amy's instructions are super clear, so why reinvent the wheel? The tutorial makes an 8” block. If you would like to make two, that would be great! They go together really easy.
In terms of color, I was going for scrappy and liked the color scheme I came up with by accident so if you could include in your blocks:
Yellow
Orange
Teal
Red
Purple
The only thing I would not like included is batiks.
Thank you all! Cannot wait to see your blocks.
Adrienne

8 comments:

Nancy D. said...

These will be fun to make!

Carolyn said...

Looks fun! Do you want a red print for the center +, or does it not matter?

Adrienne said...

No Carolyn, the red can be wherever you would like!

Raven said...

I did a 64 block version of this last year . Looks great when done .

Adrienne said...

I am making more now to supplement the size. Cannot wait to see them all together :)

Julie said...

Fun block choice! ...And Nova Scotia...I've always wanted to go there. I think maybe I'll get there in 2015, when women's World Cup soccer will be hosted by Canada. :)

Adrienne said...

I will be home to Nova Scotia by then so we will have to connect Julie :) I can be your tour guide, I have been I would say just about everywhere in the Province!

Julie said...

Adrienne-- :)