Monday, February 16, 2015

Hive 8 - February Finish


I love the variety of blocks that one can make and how color combinations can change the look so easily.  Bonnie chose the Intersection Block from Film in the Fridge with the happy colors of pink and aqua/teal.  Such an uplifting combination!




I couldn't decide which fabrics to choose so I made two blocks.  The placement of the colors changes the focus.  The block above I used soft colors, while the block below, I chose saturated colors.

After seeing some of the already completed blocks, I think these two will fit right in.

To answer Bonnie's question about joining Stash Bee; this is my second year.  I enjoyed the opportunity last year to make blocks that I hadn't considered, share with others, add to my stash,  and of course, get my share of squishy envelopes.

I'm up next month - whatever shall I choose?

No comments: