Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hive 4 march block

Hi - Kathy (iamacraftykat) here with Hive 4's March block. Amanda asked for teals and bright yellows for this fabulous paper pieced block.

marchblock
Amanda asked us where we would love to travel to most. Having been to some amazing places in South East Asia and the Middle East - my next trip was always going to be South America, in particular Peru and Easter Island. But then kids came along so that is going on hold for a couple of years. At the moment my daughter loves the Eiffel tower so I may have promised taking her to France one day!
My Feb blocks are looking great by the way!!!
feb blocks

3 comments:

dq said...

Wow! I really love the way you have arranged them. For some reason I didn't think about the arrangement as I have watched the postings of the blocks.

Chiska said...

How incredibly fantastic is that?! Your blocks look your great. Your quilt is incredible. I love your colors.

Adtski31 said...

Your quilt is looking great! The blocks look awesome, thanks!