Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hive 5 March Block for Genevieve

Hi Everyone.

Here is my broken dishes block for Genevieve.  It has already been mailed so she should be receiving it any day now.



Genevieve asked us where we would take her to visit in my area that's not necessarily in a guidebook.  Well of course I would have to take you to all my favorite local quilt shops and maybe an Abq Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  If you are looking for excursions I would say we would have to take the tram to the top of the Sandia Mountains.  It offers 360 degree views of Albuquerque and the surrounding area.  It is very pretty and there are some nice trails in the area.

Hope everyone had a great March. 

Tisha

1 comment:

genevievegraves said...

This block showed up yesterday (the first I've received, actually!) and it is gorgeous in person. Thank you thank you! That aqua C&S plus print is making me suddenly understand why everyone is so obsessed. It's such a yummy rich hue.