Friday, March 6, 2015

Hive # 9 March block for Maureen

This block looks a lot more complicated than it is, so I cut several to make sure I ended up with one that met spec'. lol, they all just flew together. So much fun.

Maureen asked what event in history would we like to time travel to see. That stumped me for a while, It isn't the large famous events that interest me as much as smaller, more personal ones. I've been doing a lot of genealogy work the past few years, and have come up against several impenetrable gaps. I think I'd like to go back and meet some of the ancestors I've been unable to sort out, in particular, the parents of my great grandmother, Wilson and Caroline Scott of Sandy Springs Maryland.

5 comments:

Toni said...

Great blocks!

Unknown said...

I really like the blocks for Hive 9. Is there a pattern for it? Nancy A: rangerer@sbcglobal.net

Toni said...

You can find directions, as well as a link to the tutorial, here - http://stashbee.blogspot.com/2015/02/hive-9-march-tutorial.html

Mtclifford said...

Thanks Jacki! Those look awesome! It is a fun block to make.

Mtclifford said...

I received your blocks today! Thank you! I love them!