Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hive 3 April Blocks

Hello again, I'm Heather from Quilts Actually.  I am sharing the wonderful blocks that my hive mates and Carla from Granny Maud's Girl made for me (and the one block I managed to finish for myself) for my month - April.

2015 Hive 3 Stash Bee

I really appreciate your assistance making blocks so I can finally finish this WiP!  I'm so excited to add these to my quilt.  There are so many beautiful fabrics and amazing designs that you chose for me.  Now, I should definitely have enough blocks to make my queen size quilt :)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on it until after I move, but I really want to finish it this fall so that I have a cozy quilt to sleep under during the cold NY winter.  My goal is for this to be a finish this year.

Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

mumziepooh said...

Love this combination of colors and prints!!!