Friday, July 31, 2015

Hive 9 block for tiffany

Hi everyone, Grace here from Hive9. This month I had planned to be so organised, I printed the pattern out as soon as I saw the tutorial. But didn't actually get around to making it till last weekend. I didn't look at the tutorial post again until I had mailed to check what this months question was. I was horrified to see I had missed an additional step not on the paperpiecing pattern.


As for the question, I have moved around a bit, including living in Indonesia for a few years when I was little. My husband and I have just recently moved into our first home, previously we were renting. It's such a different feeling owning your own place. We are busy renovating at the moment and trying to take the DIY approach as much as possible. I can't wait to finish the room that will be my sewing room as all my fabrics are in boxes and it's really hard to find anything!

No comments: