Monday, August 3, 2015

Hive 5 August block for Emily

I can't believe how on top of things I am this month.  I have already completed my block and will be mailing it tomorrow.  

Emily asked for a Kaleidoscope block.  I have never seen this block, but I really like the secondary design it creates when you piece all the blocks together.  

Here is my block.  


Emily's question for us was how do we store our WIPs or if we only work on one project at a time.  I try to only have 2 or 3 active WIPs going at one time and only 1 in each quilting stage.  Right now I have 1 in the planning stage, 1 in the quilting stage and 1 in the binding stage.  That way I can decide each day what inspires me most and work on that.  Now abandon/forgotten/long-term WIPs/UFOs I keep in super huge zip lock baggies and store them in a large plastic bin.  

Hope everyone has a great month.

Tisha 

1 comment:

Em said...

Looks great Tisha! Thanks!