Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hive 7 Block for Carla (from Yvonne)

When I saw Carla "gate crashing" and making blocks for people in other hives, I started looking forward to being able to pay it forward and make a block for her in return. She is one of the most generous quilting friends I know, and I really hope that my block will work with her cool, calm, and collected theme.


Carla wants to know if I ever decided to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would it go? Wow, I have honestly never given that any thought. The first thing that leaped to mind was a rainbow, and that feels about right (although I immediately started wondering if the colors would fade, ha, I'm such a details person!). As for where? It would depend on how the rainbow was done. I would actually really like it as a line of rainbow colors around my wrist, probably, looking like a bracelet.

2 comments:

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

a great block for a great quilty friend

Granny Maud's Girl said...

I love the block, Yvonne.
Rainbows - what a fun idea! I like the way they represent rain, something we both are fond of as we live in dry and often drought-stricken places.
Now I am going to stare at coloured tattoos and wonder about colour fading too!