Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September Hive 8 Bee blocks for Megan!!

Happy Day to you all!!

These blocks are indeed fun to make, so I made 3 very scrappy blocks for Megan's camp quilt.



As I say lately, they are like Lay's potato chips, you can't just make one! :O)

I am super pumped right now, Tomorrow I am headed to Madison, WI to the Sewing with Nancy Quilt Expo. I went the last 2 years and l love how ALL quilting styles are represented. My daughter and grandbaby Esther are coming with me too!! I love being with my family.

Megan asked where is our Happy place? Honestly, being home and sewing is my happy place. Other thoughts that come to mind is being on the shore and enjoying the ocean breeze and the smell of the breaking waves as well as a beautiful day being out in nature at a state park taking a hike and enjoying the smell of the fresh pines and hearing the Robins sing even though they have headed south for the winter already

. Happy Fall y'all!!

No comments: