Monday, October 5, 2015

Hive 2 October Blocks for Kaja (from Yvonne)

Don't those late fall roses from my yard that my husband cut me look so perfect with the block? This block ended up 12.5-inches tall by 12-inches wide. I hope it is close enough to Kaja's requested color palette.


I will also be sending along extra fabric to help her "blend" our blocks together.
Kaja wants to know what quilters (with or without blogs) do you most admire and draw inspiration from? I have to admit that Iworry about making a list because I follow a large selection of blogs and people on IG from whom I definitely draw inspiration, and I don't want to leave anyone out. I also know that when I am personally really drawn to a certain style, I try to *not* follow someone else who might cause me to become a copy cat. It's a hard balance, and this feels like a cop out and complete non-answer.

No comments: