Saturday, October 10, 2015

Kate's October Hive 6 Wildly Liberated Stars

Hello and Happy October!

Kate provided a tutorial for improv blocks called "Wildly Liberated Stars" this month.  Here are the two I made...

Stash Bee 2015 Hive 6 - October block

Her question this month:  What are your most and least favorite piecing or quilting techniques? 
I have to say I am opposite of what Kate's shared as her  favorite.  Improv piecing in general is one of my least favorite piecing and hand quilting is my lease favorite technique!  I think I prefer to have rules (ie: a pattern) to follow and machine quilting is faster for me.  Patience is not one of my virtues, so I prefer to get it done quickly and move to the next step/project.  

I hope you like these Kate!

Take care,
Nancy D.  :0)

No comments: