Monday, November 30, 2015

Finished Stash Bee Quilt Hive 4

My month was last March and I have finally finished my quilt. In August, I went to visit my best friend in Ithaca and we put the top together. She took this photo up at the falls there. 

 I finished quilting it in September but it has been sitting around waiting for the binding. I finally finished and took it up in the mountains when my family went to pick out Christmas trees this past Friday.



My friend's photography skills are definitely better than mine in the rainy, windy  mountains. 
 But Yay! its done and can go on my bed :)

4 comments:

Allison/Savage Pink said...

It's beautiful, congratulations on your finish!

Barb Neiwert said...

Very pretty! Glad you got it finished and shown.
Happy Holidays!
Barb
Hive 4

Chiska said...

Pretty!

June D said...

Beautiful FMQing too!