Friday, November 6, 2015

Hive 3 October

Here is my block for October....in November-sorry!  Bianca - I hated being late - I had more to do for Market than I planned and my October deadlines just zipped by me.

This was a pretty easy block to put together.  Bloc Loc - have I told you about how much I LOVE Block loc!  Trimmed these down in no time.  I hope you like it!




What do I watch on tv while I sew?  I don't have a tv in my sewing area but I have my laptop.  I watch things that require very little brain power - Friends, Big Bang Theory, Gilmore Girls, CSI Miami...

Debbie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments: