Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hive 4, January Block

I'm turning over a new leaf...starting afresh...trying not to be behind.  I get a feeling this block isn't quite right, so I figured I'll let everyone have a look and then I've got a little time to redo if there is a problem.


What is the intended finished size?  Mine would square to 14 inches.
Should I have clipped the geese/HST ends?  Or should the backo be "all white".
Finally, did you have a strong feeling on color specifics?  I went for matching reds and white/white fabric.

Jennifer

3 comments:

Rose Braun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jennifer - That looks great! It should be 14 1/2" unfinished. I'm excited to get it!

rappy said...

I guess I'll start mine over then, so it came to 14 1/4" at a stretch :(. - Carmit