Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hive 8 January Block

Happy 2016 bee mates!  I am beyond thrilled to be participating in the Modern Stash Bee 2016, I followed along for most of last year, super jealous of all of the quilty fun.
1. Name: Lee Taylor

2. Where you live: Manchester, CT

3. Tell us about your family:  I've been married since leap day 2008 and have a daughter that will turn three this month. She wants to make "keeilts" so badly. 
4. Tell us about your pets: two cats, Lou and Zane
5. How long have you been quilting? Two years of quilting in general and one year of super duper obession quilting 
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? I am VERY crafty.  Before being bitten by the Quilt Bug I did a lot of paper crafts. I still have a shelving decoupage business on etsy with my best friend, she wants me to add my quilts to it, but I'm not sure. 
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: I am always happy with Art Gallery fabrics, especially lines by Katarina Roachella. 
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): I always FMQ on my domestic machine 
9. Where we can find you on social media:  Instagram: zanytaylor. 
10. Favorite book: I Kniw This Much Is True by Wally Lamb
11. Favorite show to binge watch: Shameless is starting again soon!  Yippee!  I also love Transparant on Amazon

This is hive mama Laura's block, I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

Puppilalla said...

Boy, you were fast assembling the block =) Nicely done too.