Monday, July 11, 2016

Hive Jump blocks for Patty and Patti

I elected to hive jump for a block that I have made many times in the past -- the Quatrefoil. I really like this block and it always looks nice in a variety of colors and styles. When I saw that 2 ladies were making these blocks this month I said why not make for both of them, it wasn't until I went to ship out the blocks that I realized the ladies have the same name but spelled differently. 

So for PattY of Hive 5 I made 

and for PattI of Hive 8 I made 

I know these quilts are going to be lovely ladies and I hope that you enjoy your blocks. 

3 comments:

Puppilalla said...

Wonderful blocks =)

Pattil712 said...

Thanks Katie, I love the block. That was so sweet of you!

Patty said...

Katie,

Your blocks arrived yesterday and they are terrific! I love them! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kindness. Patty