Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bookshelf Block - Hive 3

Good morning! Here's a fun little block that I made for Emily, the hive 3 queen this month. She wanted a bookshelf block, possibly with a theme.


I picked out most of the fabrics with a Dr. Seuss theme in mind, especially with the fishy fabric book (think One Fish, Two Fish...) and the wonky circle book but I decided not to add the titles because I just didn't have a good way to do it. So please feel free to add them if you'd like, Emily!

I knew I wanted to add a knick-knack on my bookshelf and finally decided on some flowers. If you want to read more about those, you can read it here on my blog.

~ Diana @ Red Delicious Life

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Even the flowers say 'Seuss'! 😍

Emily said...

It's fantastic, Diana! I love that it is Seuss-inspired! I may add a title or two. And the flowers are beautiful, and purple is my favorite color :) Thank you!

Sarah said...

Super cute!