Friday, January 27, 2017

January Hive 4 Block

Praise the Lord.  I think I have finally conquered posting from my iPad, integrating Google photo albums.  Geez.  Now I will love this bee more than ever!  I had such fun making these blocks for January 2017 Hive 4 Queen Stephanie.  And Stephanie, thank you so much for volunteering to be our Hive Mama.  Certainly, it is a lot of effort for you and I do appreciate you organizing us!  I am leaving again this weekend to care for my MIL, who is recovering from radiation treatment for oral cancer, for the next week.  I will be very happy to come home to work on our February block.  I will look for a sneak peak!  Already, I am plotting my plan for my reign in March, so look for some tidbits of my thoughts on IG or our Facebook (Hive 4) page.  I cannot wait to see how Stephanie's quilt turns out.  The large low volume plus formations will be a terrifically fertile background for quilting opportunities.  My kind of quilt, my kind of color!  Love it!  Well chosen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on figuring it out. The blocks look wonderful!!!