Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hive 9 - Block For Sherry

I have only found one problem with being a part of this bee and it is that it gives me way too many ideas for quilts that I want. This month's block for Sherry is no exception. It is such a fun block and my only struggle was finding 40 different blues, if she had said pink or purple that wouldn't have been an issue, but most of my blues had lots of other colors in them.  But I did find  40 different ones without having to buy anything. Two are very close but are actually from two different manufacturers, so I'm counting them as different. Here is my block.


It is packaged up and going in the mail today. After seeing the blocks on Facebook, I think Sherry is going to have a very beautiful quilt to gift to her daughter. And now I want to make one in a scrappy version, and pink version, so on and so on...this bee is going to get me in trouble. Now I have to start working in putting mine together from last month.

No comments: