Sunday, December 10, 2017

Hive 2 Block for Heather

Hi all,
Paper pieced blocks are a challenge as my printer does not have an "actual size" or 100% setting and the patterns always print small.  So, I play around with enlarging and can usually get close. But this time.. it was a struggle so I contacted Heather to send me papers but something happened and I never got them.  So, I went ahead and made the alternate block and I'll also send the Circle of Geese block that I made but I think it's a tad too big. 



It's been a fun year! I've got my top pieced together but need to decide if I'm going to do borders and then to quilt it on my longarm.

Lisa...

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Well you spinning block looks great. Hope she can use it.

Chris said...

That top block certainly is gorgeous!